Ten ways to reduce Air Pollution:
- Share a ride or use mass transit.
- If possible change your schedule to reduce driving into work.
- Wait until after 6:00 p.m. to refuel and don't top off your gas tank. (Stop at the Click)
- Combine errands into one trip.
- Avoid drive-through lanes.
- Conserve Energy at home and work.
- Keep your vehicle properly maintained.
- Avoid using gas engines such as lawnmowers until after 6:00 p.m.
- Consider purchasing a low emission vehicle.
- Report smoking vehicles to 1-800-453-SMOG or smokingvehicles.org
Find more about Air Quality in Corpus Christi
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality